Danhostel Flensborg Fjord
Danhostel Flensborg Fjord is a newly renovated hostel with 54 double rooms (29 with own shower and toilet, 6 with own bathroom in the corridor and 19 rooms with shared bathroom (2 rooms sharing).
Danhostel Flensborg Fjord is situated in the former continuation school in Rinkenæs, thus enabling us to offer a number of extra facilities (some of which require booking), including:
• Sports hall for 450 people
• Auditorium for 150 people
• Dining room for 130 guests
• Kitchen and kitchen teaching facilities for 18 people
• 6 rooms for 25 people
• 2 massage rooms and 1 fitness centre
• Small cinema
• 2 football pitches
• Green area with 15 shelters that can sleep 45 people
• Outdoor sauna and hot tub
• Indoor and outdoor fire ring
In other words, we also have facilities that can cater for large groups – both private occasions and company events. We’re also in family with the four-star Benniksgaard Hotel, which is located just 150 metres from the hostel. At the hotel there’s a café and restaurants, in addition to a delightful farm shop.