Blokarting on the North Sea coast for the whole family
Is there any better way to enjoy the Danish summer than with the wind in your hair, the thrill of speed and views of superb broad sandy beaches? Probably not! So take your family with you to the North Sea coast for the most fun you’ll have this summer. On the island of Rømø, the UNESCO heritage-listed sandy beaches provide the perfect setting for blokarting and other activities for the whole family. Everyone can get involved – from the youngest member of the family to your favourite granny. You can sail a blokart yourself – or sail with a child in the rear seat.
Our highly skilled instructors ensure that you enjoy a safe and fun day on the beach – and of course it’s totally up to you to decide how fast you want to go. After your blokarting experience, you can borrow a range of beach equipment for both young and old alike or go for a refreshing dip in the sea.
● 1 hour’s blokarting for 2 adults and 2 children (you can share the blokarts)
● Hire of 1 two-seater blokart designed for 1 adult and 1 child (max. 50 kg)
● Hire of 2 single-seater blokarts (you must be min. 12 years of age to sail the blokart yourself)
● Hire of helmet and gloves
● Skilled instructors, training and safety instruction (languages: Danish, German, English)
● 8 km2 closed area of beach dedicated to blokarting
● Hire of a range of beach equipment such as tetherball, spikeball, petanque, barbecue and a set of implements with which you can build sandcastles.
At OurStuff we have many years’ experience of instruction in blokarting and hosting events on the beach on Rømø, which, in our opinion, is the world’s best combined sandpit and playground. Several of our instructors are on the Danish national team, and we’re supporting the ongoing endeavours of these athletes to represent Denmark at the OIympic Games in Paris in 2024. Book an experience that has the wind rushing through your hair and adrenalin pumping through your veins.
Are there 6 or more in your group?
If you’re in a group of 6 or more who wish to try their hand at blokarting, then contact us on +45 27209020 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & safety:
● We clean and disinfect all equipment after use.
● You must be at least 12 years of age before you can sail a blokart yourself.
● You must be at least 18 years of age to sail a blokart with a child at the rear. This child may not weigh more than 50 kg.
● All participants begin with instruction on our small course.
● It normally takes only 15-20 minutes to learn.
● You must wear a helmet.
● You must keep your distance and follow the instructor’s guidelines.
● Gloves, unless you wish to use those provided by OurStuff.
● Own helmet, unless you wish to use one provided by OurStuff.
● Good footwear and clothes that can keep you warm, as the wind can feel chilly when you’re sailing the blokart at speed.
Online booking must be carried out no later than 2 days prior to the event.
Arrival time: 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Blokarting is dependent on the weather. If the weather isn’t suitable for blokarting, we reserve the right to cancel. In such cases, you’re of course welcome to book another day free of charge. Ideal wind conditions are 4-9 metres per second.